Our Work Includes:
- Plumbing installations for new or renovated homes and small commercial
- Boilers and hydronic (hot water) heating systems
- Gas fired warm air systems
- Water heaters: on-demand gas, gas and electric tank heaters
- Gas fitting: whole house, gas conversion or single appliance connection
- Fireplaces - we sell and install fireplaces.
- Controls for heating systems and fireplaces
- Fully certified for plumbing with an Inter-municipal license
- Licensed with Technical Safety BC as a gas contractor
- Fully insured and bonded
- Registered with WBC
- Dealers for Kozy Heat, Montigo, Rinnai and Rheem
What we don't do:
- Repairs to leaky pipes, faucets or fixtures
- Drain cleaning or drain camera work
- Oil furnaces/boilers or storage tanks
- Refrigeration or air conditioning
What we charge:
- Victoria to Sayward Rd (Cordova Bay) and south of Colwood turn off Hwy 1
- Min charge $142.00 + GST (first 30 minutes)
- Westshore to Malahat and Saanich Peninsula north of Sayward Rd
- Min 2 hour charge $284.00 + GST (first 30 minutes)
- Additional service charge hours $115.00 + GST
See What Our Clients Are Saying
At the start of Summer our Rinnai natural gas wall heater started acting up and we called Heatwave as they were who we originally purchased the unit from. Over the Summer Bren made several trips to our residence to try and sort out the problem. The travel associated with the service calls alone probably totaled over $1000. Nevertheless, it was a struggle to deal with the manufacturer, despite Bren’s best efforts and nothing he tried seemed to fix the unit. As the weather started to change and because this was our only source of heat we were starting to get nervous as Fall approached. It was here that Heatwave stepped up and offered to just eat the cost of the service calls and to sell us a new until at cost. This is the type of customer service that is lacking nowadays and it was greatly appreciated. In my opinion Heatwave went above and beyond to make this right and they deserve your business.
Heather La Riviere
Bren and his team were timely and professional. We love our fireplace. They were very helpful in choosing the right one for our space. We’ve had it for almost 2 years and are still so happy with our choice.
Helpful. I recently got a heatpump hotwater tank. Heat wave was able to make sure that it complied with rebeat programs. They picked up the new tank, removed my old tank, installed, and helped me with the setup. I would use them again.